Sunday, September 7, 2008

Palin makes my life more exciting

Now I'm not saying here which way I lean politically or who I'm voting for (I used to put that kind of stuff up online but I went around and deleted it all when I started politically blogging)- I mean, if you know me in person you can probably figure it out, but god, I certainly hope no one can tell from my writing. I do everything I can to avoid that.

However, I do happen to think that Sarah Palin makes this campaign season so much more exciting to be in- she's new, fun, brings in a whole bunch of controversy that hasn't been gone over a million times already, and adds some teeth to a GOP race that had until this time, been pretty normal. I think she's brought some color to the race- her pairing with McCain is going to give Obama/Biden a run for its money.

I'll probably have more analysis later, but that's the short version for now.

: )

-R

No comments: