Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For the Win

So I'm so busy sometimes with stuff this semester that I forget how busy I really am and freak out, doing nothing except watching old episodes of ABC shows (Grey's <3) style="font-weight: bold;">moved out. So for the time being, I have a double room to myself. Even though I know it probably won't last (there's like a waiting list for rooms or something), this is extremely awesome to me. I can actually WORK in my room instead of having to retreat elsewhere. FOR THE WIN.

3. My boyfriend is awesome. My family is awesome. My brother is Married now and I have a new sister. Other assorted greatness continues on this list.

4. I'm actually kinda keeping it together, despite all the craziness. I've only skipped two classes this semester (except for unavoidable things I worked out with the teachers like attending political rallies, flying off to another state etc....)- I'm keeping up with all my work pretty well- my grades are good- my room is clean and my laundry is getting done at the proper time. And I got some really hot pants in Houston with my mom that actually fit me really well- they're getting tailored now for the low low price of $36.

5. And most importantly- I'm happy. How much does that rock?


And.....Grey's Anatomy and Ugly Betty starts up again this week. Of course I'll be in class when it actually happens, but it's the principle of the thing. I'll get to watch my shows in the next week. Yay.

andiwillkillanyonewhotriestotellmeanyplotpointbeforeiwatchtheshows. Seriously. : )

And now off to Journalism Law- a class I actually very much enjoy, despite my mom's fears that I'll turn into a bloodsucking lawyer.

<3-Rach



And new facebook still sucks. But I'm dealing.

No comments: