Friday, August 1, 2008

Only I could find a way to get hurt by Jello

I somehow just managed to slice through the top of one of my fingers with a disposable Jello container. How on earth did I do that?

Ow. It hurts. It's like a large paper cut. Eckjasf.

I'm playing tonight at Twist in Manassas- nervous as hell but excited. Some of it will be old stuff I've done, some of it will be newer. It should be an experience none the less.

I've done a ton of stories lately on LoudounExtra.com- you should go look.

Also, yelp is addicting. In one day, I wrote 9 reviews.

I got picked as a UWire Youth Vote '08 blogger- I'm psycho excited. I'm going to be doing a couple of videos for them every week- lots of word on the street stuff, interviewing people about different issues, etc. It's going to be a ton of work but really awesome- can't wait to start.

I should find a way to bandage up this cut I got from the jello container (still- wtf?) and go practice.

<3-Rach

1 comment:

Jimmy Rogers said...

I too love Yelp, though I'm a total leech.

Good luck at your gig!

p.s. - i love your blog layout